Please read these disclaimers carefully before using this website. Access to this website is confirmation that you understand and agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions.
Restrictions on use:
- This Website is meant for informational purposes only. It is subject to change without notice and should not be taken as advice.
- This website does not purport to be comprehensive or not providing personalized investment advice.
- This website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security which may be referred herein.
- The particulars of the Schemes have been prepared in accordance with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 as amended till date and filed with the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI").
- The Users of this Website are authorised to collect information and data provided to them by Sahara Mutual Fund for their own needs only and they are not authorised to make copies thereof for sale and other purposes.
- The User has no access to delete, modify or otherwise interfere with copyright or other intellectual property rights notices on the Website or on the printouts of electronically accessed materials.
- This website is intended solely for the use of Resident Indians, Non Resident Indians, persons of Indian Origin and Foreign Institutional Investors registered with Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- The User's continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of these terms and the User will be unequivocally bound by all these terms and conditions.
Trademarks and Copyrights:
- Sahara Mutual Fund (SMF) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in the website and does not accept any responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies in or omissions from this website (whether negligent or otherwise).
- SMF shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising as a result of any person acting or refraining from acting in reliance on any information contained in the website.
- Sahara Mutual Fund is not under any agreement nor is it required to update research commentary and news stories. Therefore, that information may not reflect events occurring after the date of publication.
- Sahara Mutual Fund has taken certain steps to maintain secrecy of the User's personal information on the website. However, due to the nature of the Internet, SMF cannot guarantee the confidentiality of such information.
- SMF may discontinue or change, at any time, any of the services available through the Website.
- Sahara Asset Management Company Private Limited. Employees, Directors & Trustees of SMF cannot be responsible for any information contained in this website and in any website linked from this website.
- Sahara Asset Management Company Private Limited, Employees, Directors & Trustees of SMF shall not be liable for the correctness, accuracy or reliability of the data or uninterrupted or error free provision of the service.
- Sahara Asset Management Company Private Limited or SMF shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the user's software, hardware, data or property.
- SMF or SAMCPL may at any time amend these terms and conditions.
- This website is the property of Sahara Mutual Fund.
- All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on this site are owned by Sahara Mutual Fund, except those cases where it has been explicitly noted below "under Ownership of Other Materials".
- Your use of the trademarks displayed on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
- Any unauthorized use of the images displayed herein are strictly prohibited and such use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- In case if any user downloads any information or software from this site, they will be deemed to be under the agreement with Sahara Mutual Fund that they will not will not copy it or remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
Compliance with laws:
- SMF may provide links to others sites for the convenience of the users in locating information & services. SMF makes no representations whatsoever about any website which the user may access through the link to a website and does not mean that SMF endorses or accepts any responsibility for content or the use of such other websites.
- SMF is not liable to the user for any content viewed by the user through a link provided from this website.
- The information provided on this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Sahara Mutual Fund or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
- Any persons resident outside India who nevertheless intend to respond to this material must first satisfy themselves that they are not subject to any local requirements which restrict or prohibit them from doing so.